Thursday, May 8

Writing Buddies

I just got linked up (thanks to Kells) with an accountability group called Word Count Buddies.

Basically, you have to write at least 100 words per day or suffer a cyberflogging! With my personal goal of completing my new novel within the Big Five Oh year (ie by 31st Dec 2008), I need something to keep me focused on actually writing every day - and blog entries/emails/comments don't count!

So here we go. So far so good. They look like an interesting group of writers - thirteen in all. Hope that number will prove lucky for some, including me!

Redwood tree, CA 2004 - we all have to start somewhere ...

4 comments:

Liz said...

Good luck on completing the novel this year. I have my virual whip at hand, if you need "encouragement".
--Liz

Ben said...

I noticed you missed a day already! I'll go easy on you for your first flogging. So here's a little flog with a wet spaghetti noodle.

Liz said...

Not so with me! FLOG!!! Now get writing again. :-)

R.J. Keller said...

Hey Elle, I'm tagging you instead of flogging you. Check out my blog to see what I mean.