Saturday, August 2

Brilliant Bloggings


Out of the blue, I got this ultra cool award, from Kelly It was totally unexpected and I am quite sure mostly undeserved, seeing as I hardly ever update here... but I'm very grateful and VERY happy to have it! Thank, honey!! :-)))

Now, what I am supposed to do is this:

1) Put the logo on my blog. DONE!
2) Add a link to the person who awarded me. DONE!
3) Nominate 7 other blogs. UMmmm...
4) Add links to those blogs on mine. More Ummm ....
5) Leave a message for my nominees on their blogs. Well.....

Thing is, I don't hang out and chat on all that many blogs ... since I started working fulltime again back in April, all the stuff I used to do has kind of fallen away and a great deal of RL has taken over. I miss my cyberlife, especially all the long, long chatty emails I used to exchange with my bestest cyberbuds ... so, I'm not too sure who to nominate seeing as Kelly already has one of these awards thingies. I think what I'll do is just hang on to it, until I find a blog that makes me go "Yeah!"

Till then!!

No comments: